CADAP 2021 AGM & Annual Conference Hosted Virtually
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, CADAP will be hosting it’s Annual Conference virtually. This year, the Annual Conference will include:
- Institutional Member Reports & Industry Presentations
- Topic: Presentations on new developments over the last year from all Members and special on educational resources for post-secondary education by the Canadian Agricultural Human Resources Council (CAHRC), the Canadian Agricultural Safety Association (CASA) and Farm Management Canada.
- National Virtual Roundtable
- Topic: How to support faculty, students and education in a post-COVID era.
- Note: This event is open to all faculty from CADAP Member Institutions.
- Annual General Meeting
- Topic: Presidents Report, Treasurer’s Report, Elections and Business Arising.
For more information about these events, please contact info(at)cadap-apdac.com